Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Full Moon

Do you believe people act different/weird around a full moon??

I don't normally believe in that stuff but I can always tell when there is a full moon.

I become extremely hyper and full of energy and I definitely know it at work, I normally call it before I even realize there is a full moon.

HMMMM.... What is your opion???

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Morgan said...

it's true! When ever there is a full moon I have the hardest time falling asleep. (usually the day of, before and after) It's not a mind thing, half the time I don't know when it's a full moon, unless I can't sleep then the next morning i'll check to see if it is or not. My Mom and Uncle are the same way.

 
At 9:38 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

When I was teaching in the classroom I could always tell when there was a full moon, the kids were restless, loud, and hard to handle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home