Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have you Heard?? Beware!!!!



I recieved this in an email, but haven't researched it yet myself but htis is what it said. Marketing has already begun and I have to admit I was fooled by the ads at the theatre when I saw it, I had no idea! It looks alot like the Narnia series but is so far from it so BEWARE!!!!

A new Children's movie out in December called THE GOLDEN COMPASS- written by Phillip Pullman, a proud atheist who belongs to secular humanist sociteties. He HATES C. S. Lewis's Chronicle's of narnia and has written a trilogy to show the other side. The movie has been marketed to fool kids and parents into buying this trilogy where in the end the children kill God and everyone can do as they please. Nicole Kidman stars in the movie so it will be highly advertised.

Pullman. a prominent British atheist, has acknoledged that this is in fact his goal. He has claimed that it is my goal to go after Christianity, I want God to be dead in my works. I want to indermine Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip Pullman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, November 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you believe all emails. Please verify, if this is false it makes those who believe in Christianity look like gossips and slanders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home