Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Youth Group

Kenzie called every friend she could think of to go to the youth group concert at Crossroads tonight, and ended up taking 5 girls! She does not care what people think of her and she is not afraid to invite them. One girl said as we were pulling in "Ive never, ever been to church" another replied "Not even on Christmas?" unfortunaltely thats about the only time this particular girl goes. I hope they want to come again and say YES to God!

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, October 08, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Kenzie, the disciple, Wegener :)

 
At 9:33 PM, October 10, 2007, Blogger Rick said...

Way to go Kenzie! The Lord is smilin' on you gf!

 
At 6:43 PM, October 17, 2007, Blogger kool kenna said...

:) i only brought 1 girl but it was last minute, like pulling out of the driveway minute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home