Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Allied Waste

Allied Waste fits their name- they are GARBAGE!!!! Ok, We had BFI for MANY years until they kept jacking up their prices, we then switched to Action Disposal. We PURCHASED our can from BFI @ 6-7 years ago and paid almost $100 for it. We cancelled BFI (Now Allied- Allied bought BFI) within the year. Action gave us a sticker to cover up the BFI sign and said since we have a can that we paid for we can just use that. SO last Thursday they collect our garbage and take our can! No letter, no warning, no notice- its gone! So it took a day to figure out and get them to admit they took it, cuz they were collecting all the old BFI cans and replacing them with Allied cans, but since we have no service with them they aren't replacing ours, which we wouldnt expect that. But we also didnt expect them to STEAL our can! We paid for it, they stole it. Even if we didnt pay for it wouldn't good business give you a notice, now we have to pay $85 for a new can with no preperation. And why are they all of a sudden taking it when its been about a year. And besides its ours. They have no record of us paying for it or not paying for it and neither do we cuz its been 6-7 years. So they have no proof but still decided to steal our can! IM SOOOO MAD!!!! And when we called they were rude and fought with us. We called the cops and Bedford Now and the Blade- they are messing with wrong person and Im not done!!!! They are suppose to get back with us when they talk to customer service- yeah Im sure they are going to call back when pigs fly. Am I being irrational? Thats our $100 can and Im not paying for another $100 can when I had one a week ago!

6 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!

 
At 5:48 PM, January 15, 2008, Blogger Web Designer said...

Geesh Jess, that's terrible! GOOD LUCK! Hopefully the pressure will cause them to return YOUR can!!
Correct me if I'm wrong - but tell me - how would you have a sticker to cover the old one if they didn't give it to you???
Anyway - good luck!
Tami

 
At 8:14 PM, January 15, 2008, Blogger jessica said...

Im confused Tami- When we signed up w/ action they gave us a sticker to cover the bfi sign on our can we bought from bfi- I dont know if I answered your question?

 
At 8:48 PM, January 15, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Good luck, Jess. I'm glad you're not mad at me (ducking)!

 
At 7:14 PM, January 16, 2008, Blogger anearlgirl said...

You go girl...

Aloiya says you should call the the I-team (that investigative reporting team from one of the toledo tv stations.)

Why were they picking up a can from someone who was no longer one of their customers anyway?? That would be theft.

 
At 11:14 PM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Shhhh, don't tell her Jennifer... I'm the one that REALLY took it... Shhhhh. I'm hiding it in our bedroom. Don't tell her though, k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home