Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Baby is still sick-

This fever will not leave, she will not take meds so we had to intervene and insert them in suppository form, fever goes downa little and med wears off and fever is back. This is a nasty bug and I sure hope they have evaluated her correctly. I hate that she cant tell me what hurts all she says is NO!! if she doesnt want something, its almost funny shes so cute but so adiment about her NO!!!!! Baby get better!! And Lord WHY??? I dont have time for this right now!!! Poor kids , I cant even take them school shopping, maybe that was his way of saying we dont need to go shopping??? But he could heal Maddi already its been almost 5 days!!

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

She looks like she is on the mend now...she was more quiet and docile compared to normal but she smiled and talked to me tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home