Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bald Eagle on way home from Church!!!

I kid you not!! Did anyone see it???

Driving down Temperance Rd. on our way home from church and Matt spotted a Bald Eagle sitting in the middle of a field about 100yd. from the road!

We stopped and pulled off the road waiting and watching it. Matt got out and started walking towards the field and it slowly got up and started to fly. Very slowly and very low, he then flew off into the woods.

About a year ago he spotted one flying over our subdivision and took a picture but it didn't turn out well. Very cool sight!!!

This is not my pic, of course I didn't have my camera!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

That's awesome! How big was it?

 
At 10:15 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I don't know exactly but it was big, sitting in the field it looked about the size of a medium dog sitting. Much larger than a rabbit or mugzie. I don't know does that help? Matt said about size of the ones at the zoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home