Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tired of cooking- Bored with Dinner!!

Tell me what you typically eat, cook during the week.

I am so bored and burnt out on cooking for my extremely picky family!!

I am a great cook-I am not one to boast, at all, but people like my food, but my family is just PICKY!!!

If Mackenzie cooked it would be eggs, grilled cheese, or macarooni

If Braeden cooked it would be hamburgers, spaghetti,pizza

If Matt cooked (which he does and is a very good cook- but strictly meat) it would be fried or grilled and it would be steak or steak or steak or pork chops or chicken or steak.

Im a casserole girl but like about anything.

They will not eat soup, salad, or sandwhiches for dinner, occasionally we do breakfast food, but I normally need food Matt can easily take to work.

So just list me some of your dinner ideas!!

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not much help- I love to cook but my husband goes to school at night so it is usually me and the kids and even though he eats when he gets home I don't typically make anything too fancy. Usually something italian (lasagna, spaghetti, etc) something mexican ( tacos, enchiladas, taco casserole, etc) meals like chicken, ham, roast, anything to pop in the crockpot. I make soup probably once a week- cream of broccoli, french onion, chili, vegetable, potato, with crusty bread and salad. I too like casseroles cause it hides the veges from my picky eater. Try some cook books from the library- I like anything from the Americas Test Kitchen cookbooks and Taste of Home is a good recipe magazine.

 
At 10:13 AM, October 28, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Thanks- keep the comments, suggestions coming!! Ok I guess we are normal we have about the same rotation as Tami and Lisa mentioned. And I too hate to rotate too soon!!! Oh my- I never or rarely fix extra meals for the kids, we too have the same rule, eat it or no snack or that is your snack but, they complain. Some nights we ask before they sit down, do you want to complain about dinner and they say, NO but you know they do, they just know better! We do eat kid food too but then there is nothing for Matt to take to work, so I feel like a bad wife!

 
At 10:34 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Tired of cooking and eating the same thing all the time...I have no bright ideas that are different from any others here..just know that you aren't alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home