Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Walmart in Bedford- What do you think??

Well this should spark some comments!! Personally I LOVE Walmart. I'm sorry, I do! Yes my husband is in the union and I probably shouldn't be spotted there but I have Loved Walmart since My grandmother spotted one on the way to Iowa many, many years ago!!

The traffic will stink, I hope it doesn't hurt Foodtown, I'm terribly sorry for the surrounding neighborhoods. But my selfish way as I said Loves Walmart. So tell me your thoughts!!!!

The old cubs across from Miracle Mile or Northtowne area would have been a better pick but that's not an option so...

I know many are very upset and they have that right but I bet ya at some point they will need to go to Walmart and I guess if it's coming we better just accept it. Things change and no one ever said or should have expected Bedford to stay the same. Does anything stay the same?? No, there is always growth and change. Do I want a 400 house neighborhood behind me? No, but what are you going to do- accept it or move. If you can't change it zip your lips and deal with it. Crying will get you nowhere.

So, what are your opinions??? I will not judge you just want to know how people feel??

I do wonder WHEN this is suppose to happen??

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in Toledo but this would be closer for me than to drive out to the Central Avenue one- so liking Walmart as I do, I am excited for the township to get one.

 
At 10:33 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I like Walmart but I also understand people's apprehension. Walmart has a record of being very big in community support where their stores are located so that would be a plus, it would provide jobs to the area, and allow us to shop in Bedford. Scott and I were talking about this tonight, of course it would hurt small businesses in the area but I don't shop at those businesses anyways, I always go to Toledo. If Walmart came I wouldn't go to Toledo so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home