Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, October 27, 2006

HHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

My Shih-Tzi 9mo. he is chewing and has been everything!!!!!! He has ruined so much stuff!!! He will chew the rug, the chair ,toys anything in his path!! We rarely leave him unattended but he is quick! We keep him penned when we can't watch him and he is never ever left to roam. He can be very good too but when he chews he is horribly destructive!! It doesn't help that Matt doesn't like him nor did he want him but you will catch him spoiling Mugzie. And it doesn't help Maddi brings things to him, even her own toys!! Or she walks by and throws them into his caged in area!! When i find him chewing I try to give him his toys or a chew toy. Hw eats anything inside or out! He has been eating mushrooms in the yard, then he throws up he eats the mulch! He is unstoppable!! Any ideas what to do??

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Scott and I were watching the "Dog Whisperer" last night...he is AMAZING with dogs that have been written off by people. You can catch it on the National Geographic Channel. His name is Cesear Millam. I love that show. He has a website too at http://www.dogpsychologycenter.com/ and there is a section there on his tips to common problems.

 
At 4:15 PM, October 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard of him too- I think he trained Oprah's dogs when she was having trouble with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home