Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ford Excursion On Fire!


So we are driving home from Ann Arbor today on I-94 and across the median the opposite traffic there is a Ford Excursion up in flames! Just like the picture- Major flames! There were a few cars in front of and behind the truck on the side of the road. Hopefully everyone got out cuz if they didn't- well...It must have happened seconds before we approached cuz there wasn't a single rescue crew on site yet, but plenty of people were on there cell phones. I have never seen anything like that! Now what annoys me than anything is I will never know what happened and I want to know! I hope it wasn't a fault of Ford!


Then we were almost in a MAJOR accident! We were driving along fine and all of sudden the car in front of drives off the shoulder and right there the next car in front of us is crawling! Apparently the guy that swerved to the side wasnt paying attention and all of a sudden swerved leaving us to almost crash into the car in front of us!

I was almost speechless and I yelled MATT!!! and he swerved to the other lane, I think Matt glanced away for a split second, cuz we should have been prepared. I believe my heart jumped out stood still and popped back inside my chest! Praise God we didn't crash!!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Glad everything worked out ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home