Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Have to agree Earl

I must say I have a lack of desire to create new post or put much into it when the comments are few. I enjoy and appreciate every comment but wish too that there were more. So I wonder too what do our bloggers want to read or see?? So I will be thinking- I need a daily something, verse, pictures etc. Blogger readers what do you WANT????

6 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Seems to me you are good at "Daily Insults for Earl."

 
At 5:22 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

This is not an insult, what do you mean???

 
At 7:24 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

A blog is intended to be an online diary or journal of sorts. I don't think it's necessary to create questions or think up something clever every time. People read it because they want to learn about you or things that are going on in your life. In my opnion, the best motivation for blogging is because you have something to say or share. While comments are nice if the posts deems a response, I don't think that the quality of a blog is dependent on the frequency of comments. So there is my comment.

 
At 10:21 PM, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with an earl girl- That is exactly how I feel.

 
At 11:19 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

I disagree...if you visit a blog, you should make a comment...that's all i'm saying...otherwise, you're just a stalker or a voyeur. I think of blogging as a community. I want my neighbors to say hi when they see me. I don't necessarily want diatribes or lengthy, rambling comments like this one. A simple "hi" or "ha" would do. If you don't do this, it's like not waving when you see a friend.

 
At 11:21 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

By the way, I didn't mean that you were insulting me...I meant that you could use an "Earl Insult of the Day" as your new blog theme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home