Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New car soon????




Well my lease is almost up in Nov. and I dont know what to do. Buy a FORD, Yes I know, I have to. Option #1 Explorer- probably what I will end up with
#2 Freestar Van- dont really like vans
#3 Escape- probably too small and no insentives
#4 F150-Gas hog so probably not - really cheap lease tho
#5 Sport Trac- No insentives
#6 Car- no way- way too small

So then Do I lease or buy but I cant afford to buy new so I would have to buy used but by
the time I get the rebates and discounts Im better off going new. OHHHHH Too many choices, I love choices but am horrible at making them, we wont even talk color yet thats a whole other subject. Im sure our trsty friend Don at Whitman Ford will help us narrow it down and when we are closer to know what the insentives are but for now what are your comments???

5 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Get a car, then leave the kids at home.

 
At 8:10 AM, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an Escape and they are pretty small- not much different than a car, just taller. Both of my kids are still in car seats and they are right next to each other in the back seat, almost no extra space. If you don't like vans I would go for the Explorer.

 
At 5:23 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Thanks Lisa.

 
At 7:28 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

What model is the top picture? It doesn't look like an escape. What about the kind of car mom and dad have? That is nice and roomy and it's a ford isn't it?

 
At 8:56 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I do not care for the Freestlye, and it doesnt have a hitch- we need a hitch. Hitch- huh- I loved that movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home