Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mary Kay

I am very casually selling Mary Kay products. I am so tired of going to the store and buying the wrong stuff and being stuck with it- so I decided to sell MK only so I can purchase it myself without a pushy salesman!! So I will not pressure anyone, I have some catalogs and some products, so if anyone is interested as I said I am very casually selling it- give me hollar!!

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, November 01, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Glenn-
What do you mean? Mary Kay herself?- I know nothing about her. Or MK products?
Products -I like,I wouldn"t lie and say they are miraculous cuz like I said i am not a salesperson!!!!

 
At 8:48 PM, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he was referring to the fact that your text came across as wingdings font...he was being funny...:)

 
At 9:22 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I should have been a blonde! I still dont get it!! What is wingdings font?? Oh boy this blog stuff is getting too complicated!!

 
At 11:55 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Wingdings is the font that looks like symbols, circles, squares, question marks, x, check marks....don't you see it on the screen?
You are using a font that isn't compatible with the Internet Explorer browser...if you open your blog using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox you will see it. I tried it and was able to read your Mary Kay post fine but it looks totally different in Internet explorer.

 
At 7:35 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

oh I doidnt know that!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home