Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back to- Will Matt have job???

Every other week we are back here again.

One week he is very confident, people reassure him he has call back rights to Wayne Assemby where he came from a year ago and worked at for 10 years.

Then the next guy tells him , "NO" that's not what the contract says.

Back and forth back and forth!!

We have to take buyout by Nov. 27th but he won't know yet if he can go back to Wayne.

We think he can sign up for a buyout then refuse it come Jan. but we have to find out.

But if we miss the buyout and Wayne can't take him back- WE ARE SO SCREWED!!!

Talk about trusting God!! I know he has a plan for us, but how will we know when to make a decision and if we make the right one???

The buyout money will only last us one year and he will never get another job at the pay he is at, he'd be lucky to get a job at half his pay!

We are trusting God but time is not on our side, one decision will have to be made and what if we make the wrong one and then the next door may close too.

Oh Praise the Lord, he takes his Journey's man test Nov 15, 16, 17 and Pray he passes- long story but that is a total God thing that he ended up finding a bunch of extra hours he put in he didn't know he had, which made him eligible to take his test about 5 months sooner than we thought!!! We are so thankful for that!! Like I said we just have to pray he passes it!!

He could also get laid off anyday now too, they are laying people off left and right and going down to two shifts then one and should be closing between July and Sept, much sooner than they said!!

I know all the verses I can apply here but it sure is easy to forget them and let the worry take over- I hate the unknown, but then again nothing is for sure-

3 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you guys! (and for no other reason than I understand)
Paula L

 
At 6:25 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Thanks Paula! How about a 4% fixed rate too- that would really help!! Ha! Ha!

 
At 11:47 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

If you are praying about it and asking God for guidance and wisdom, you'll have to put your faith and trust in that. Even if something appears to be the "wrong" decision, it may just be God is redirecting you...I think that whenever you seek him, he will deliver on the promise he's made to have a plan for you. I will be praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home