Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hyper, Creative, High Energy, Spunky, Normal?, Lively, Playful- whatever you may call it

How can a 2 yr old make such a mess in so little time??? HELP!!! I'm- WE are about to go out of our minds. This sweet little baby girl is unstoppable!! She is like the Tazmanian Devil, or a tornado. She is from one thing to the next leaving a trail behind her. She will not sit or stay anywhere for an extended period of time. The only thing she hasn't done yet is crawl or fall out of her crib- THANK GOD!!!! The other two crawled out at 15MONTHS!!!!!!! She is kicking her leg up as to try but we tell her NO! No! and she stops.

She does however crawl out of highchair and her car seat while strapped in tightly and while car is moving! All my kids did that.

She looks at her books then gives them to the dog to chew, she empties all the dog food onto the floor then into his water- all while Im right in the room or next room. I can't take my eye off of her for a minute. She feeds all her food to the dog, sometimes with her spoon!!!

She empties all the wipes out her container becaue her babydoll went poopy!
She throws all her toys into the dogs cage, or she opens the door and lets the dog outside!

She will not sit and watch TV( Iguess that will be good). She doesnt really play with her toys she just scatters them.

She really is a good girl and very sweet but how does such a little thing make such a mess???

Its mostly around dinner to bed time- of course the busiest time. Then she is extremely tired and ready for bed but then develops a second wind becaue she will lay in her crib and sing or chat for over an hour!!!

Oh and if you leave the pantry open she will empty all the cereal onto the floor.
How did she learn all this?
I know I make her sound so bad but she is not- she's busy and Im just saying its 9-10:00 before I sit down and I feel like I ran a marathon chasing her all day!
I guess you would call her independent-which will come in handy someday.
She is kind of like that book "If you give a mouse a cookie" or "if you give a moose a muffin". Have you read those? Or" If you give pig a pancake".

If you give him this he'll want this, if you do this he will do that, if you say this he will want that and so on and so it goes....

Its a good thing she is so cute and at the end of the day she tells me those 4 little words,

I wuv you mommy!

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will still see you in January!

 
At 3:39 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

HI TAMI!!!!! Yes- call to remind me!!

 
At 11:50 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Well...think of it as an exercise plan...she IS so darn cute...

 
At 10:49 PM, March 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here babble2x.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research points that nearly 90% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home