Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Running out of time...

We are running out of time and do not have all our questions answered. We are trustung God and I know it's his timing but we will have to make a decision. How do you know when it's God's voice your hearing and not your own voice telling you to hear this because it's what you want to hear???? does that make sense? I know what I mean I don't know if I know how to tell you what I mean! And we are praying and praying and asking God to show us his will for us not what we want, but so far alls we end up with is more options and variables leaving us more confused!! I wish somebody would just tell us what to do so we don't have to make the decision. We find ourselves doubting all the decisions we have made up to this point but I know we can't do that. I hope we will clearing here his voice and not our own-I know we are going thru this for a reason but it truly sucks! And Im already a very indecisive person who is not good with making decisons when given lots of options!
I think we should just tell Ford Motor co. that this goes against our religious beliefs, they are basically offering us a gamble and we dont gamble- so there! Nice try I know.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

I wish ford would make some 'bold moves' and hire back their employees. I guess they only like bold moves for their commercials and marketing schemes though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home