Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Well, I decided I was tired of the messes strung about the house, so my very wise sister suggested penning her in somewhere- (tho she told me the dogs cage was not acceptable-ha! ha!). So I blocked off with gates both openings to the dining room, which has no dining room table so therefore I guess it really isnt a dining room. And really didn't have very near plans to make it a dining room, it was being used for the dog anyway along with our unplayed piano that yes, I will play again!
So all her toys are in there that she will probably throw at me as I walk by but at least they won't be about the house. And the dog is still in there but in a different cage so she cant throw her toys into him and a lock on the cage she wont be able to open and let him out!
We will see how minutes, hours or days it takes for her to scoot something so that she can crawl out! Im hoping she will find a safe, fun place to play while mom and dad are busy. Dont mistake that I will leave her in there or leave her unattended. This is just so we can have a few minutes of sanity to get something done!! When she awakens from her nap I will let you know how she responded to her toys being moved to her very own space!

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Well i hope it works...maybe if you go in there with her and play for a bit the first few times she'll get involved in something while you sneak out...or maybe add some music in there that plays only when she is in there?

 
At 7:33 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

music- GREAT idea she loves that!! BTW- it took about 5 minutes until she started throwing stuff at me!!!

 
At 4:53 PM, November 03, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

SHe can throw all she wants...good practice for softball season...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home