Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Potty Trained!


I believe we are officially potty trained- Maddison, that is!!! You can thank me for sparing you the nasty internet poop images, I was so close to using an image but I thought I better be polite and uase this boring picture. She is pooping and peeing on the potty!! She even saved enough potty money to go buy a doggie at the hallmark store she saw and wanted. Yeah Maddi!!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, January 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo Maddi
Preschool here you come!!!
tami evans

 
At 6:22 PM, January 20, 2008, Blogger jessica said...

Tami-
She has not stopped talking about school, she is soooooo excited!! Do you have room this year still?? we'll see ya Tues.

 
At 9:56 PM, January 20, 2008, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Go Gurl...literally... :)

 
At 1:32 PM, January 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Maddi!

(I'm a friend of Grandma Joy's. You've been at my house and saw my kitty.)

 
At 11:12 PM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Congratulations! Make sure you teach her how to hold the air freshener away from her face when she sprays it too. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home